For Pupils and Parents
Princeton University is an Ivy League research college having an acceptance price of 5.5%. Effective applicants will require high grades and test that is standardized to be looked at for admission. To use, pupils may use the typical Application, Coalition Application, and Universal university Application. Princeton features a single-choice early action plan that may enhance admissions opportunities for pupils that are certain the college is the top choice. The acceptance rate is commonly well over two times as high for very very early action applicants as it’s for the regular applicant pool. Using early is the one method in which it is possible to show your curiosity about the college. Princeton additionally considers legacy status in the applying review procedure.
Considering deciding on this school that is highly selective? Here are the Princeton University Admissions statistics you have to know, including average SAT/ACT ratings and GPAs of admitted students.
Why Princeton University?
- Location: Princeton, Nj-new Jersey
- Campus qualities: Princeton’s 500-acre campus usually ranks among the most stunning campuses in the united states using its rock towers and arches that are gothic. Sitting in the side of Lake Carnegie, Princeton hosts flower that is numerous and tree-lined walks.
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 5:1
- Athletics: The Princeton Tigers compete during the NCAA Division I stage.
- Shows: a part regarding the prestigious Ivy League, Princeton University has structures dating into the eighteenth century, top-ranked educational programs, and a domestic college system modeled after Oxford and Cambridge.
Throughout the 2017-18 admissions period, Princeton University had an acceptance price of 5.5%. Read more